The newly updated Osprey Aether 70 pack offers a lightweight mountaineering design, custom moldable hipbelt and a streamlined profile for backcountry pursuits.
- Removable IsoForm CM™ (Custom Moldable) hipbelt offers superior load support with dual-density foam for enhanced support and an anatomically contoured shape
- ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure provides extra leverage in cinching, drawing tension along top and bottom—not through the center—to relieve hipbone pressure
- IsoForm dual-density foam harness with spacer mesh promotes airflow and wicks away moisture during warm weather and intense activity
- LightWire™ suspension uses peripheral rods, a nubbed foam back panel, single stay and an internal framesheet
- Running down the sidewall, the peripheral rods anchor to load lifters and hipbelt, actively transferring load and resisting sag
- HDPE framesheet protects your back from bulky or pointy items and supports heavy loads
- Top pocket can be removed and converted into a lumbar pack; IsoForm hipbelt on pack can be removed and slid onto lumbar pack for comfortable carrying
- J-zipper panel access makes packing and accessing your gear a breeze
- Externally accessible bottom compartment with wide mouth and divider accommodates all types of sleeping bags
- Dual-entry, stretch-woven side pockets keep essentials easily accessible, and a stretch-woven front pocket with welded vent accepts Osprey AddOns™ (sold separately)
- Straightjacket™ compression with 3 horizontal straps let you securely compress the contents whether full or nearly empty, and without sag or load distortion
- Internal compression strap stabilizes the load
- Stow on the Go™ trekking pole attachment, side gear straps, ice axe tool loops, cord loop attachment slots and sleeping pad straps accommodate a variety of alpine gear
- Hydration-compatible design features reservoir sleeve and dual drink tube exit ports for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
- Osprey Aether 70 pack shaves weight yet remains tough with a 210-denier double-ripstop nylon, 420-denier nylon packcloth body and 500-denier plain-weave oxford nylon bottom.