ArcTeryx Atom LT HoodyBe the first to review this product
ARC Atom LT Hoody
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight. Insulated, mid-layer hoody with wind and moisture resistant outer shell; Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
ARC'TERYX CORELOFT™ INSULATION
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressible
- Durable and resilient
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.