ArcTeryx Atom Lt Vest WomensBe the first to review this product
ARC Atom Vest
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight. Lightweight, insulated Coreloft™ vest, designed to preserve core warmth; Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
The Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloft™ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panels—made with Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Luminara™—Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation
195 g / 6.9 oz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.