Asolo Power Matic 200 WideBe the first to review this product
Power Matic 200 GV Wide Men's Hiking Boot
Designed for the ultimate performance and support, the Power Matic 200 GV Wide men's hiking boot combines thorough torsional support with technical cushioning, a durable leather and GoreTex waterproofing, ideal for serious stability on day hikes, back packing and expeditions in the most wild of conditions.
The upper is a construction of tough 2.6-2.8mm full grain leather and a Gore-Tex lining that is both waterproof and breathable. A micro pulley lacing system on top of this allows you to easily draw in a secure fit for unstable terrains.
Underfoot the sole performs dynamically by three separate densities of PU injected cushioning, from high and medium through the sole and extra low density injected under the heel. A firm torsional support controls a stable stride while hiking, with a subtle softer responsive flex at the forefoot/toes.
A Vibram sole provides plenty of grip and durability for tackling rough rocky terrains, with deep lugs biting into softer soils when tackling steep ascents and descents. Additional protection for your toes is provided with a toe cap over the front of the boot.
- Upper / Weather-Resistant 2.6-2.8mm Full Grain Leather
- Waterproof Membrane / Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Sole / Power Matic - Triple-Density PU
- Tread / Vibram
- Weight / 785g (1/2 pair)
- Water-resistant full-grain leather uppers deliver durable flexibility and support while remaining breathable
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® liners deliver complete waterproof protection while allowing ample breathability for comfort in wet conditions
- Padded and gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and moisture while relieving pressure from laces across instep
- MicroPulley patented lacing system allows efficient performance for easy pulling, reduced abrasion, plus improved fit and comfort
- Scree tongues and padded ankle cuffs add protective comfort at ankles and shins
- Wicking nylon linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for fast drying
- Removable footbeds add cushioning and comfort to one-of-a-kind Power Matic midsole technology
- Power Matic midsoles use triple-density polyurethane, co-injected in key areas for superior stability, shock absorption and supportive performance
- Asoflex® thermoplastic supports provide torsional stability and control while protecting against impact and bruises on rocks and uneven terrain
- Durable Vibram® outsoles with higher density arch area and high-traction forefoot and heel area tracks easily through rough and steep terrain
FIND YOUR SIZE
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.