CamelBak Eddy VacuumBe the first to review this product
The best-selling CamelBak eddy® bottle now comes in a sleek stainless steel design, with double-walled vacuum insulation that will keep your drink cold for hours. That means you won’t have to worry about your ice-cold water turning scalding hot after a few minutes in the sun.
The bite valve flips up with a flick of your thumb, which makes it easy to drink one-handed without tipping the bottle. Pure steel is also naturally BPA-free and won’t add any funky tastes to your drink. Plus, the bottle is easy to carry and clean—all of the pieces are dishwasher-safe, the loop on the cap lets you transport your water supply in the crook of your finger.
Hydration Capacity: 20 oz / .6 L
Total Weight: 11 oz / 312 g
Dimensions: 9.25 x 2.75 in / 23.4 x 7 cm
Bottle Material: 18/8 Stainless Steel
Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for 24 hours without condensation.
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- New, sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% free of BPA and BPS Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
CLEANING THE EDDY
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar.
Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.