DMM Anchor RingBe the first to review this product
Anchor rings are beautifully simple components that can be used in the most complicated systems. By creating a ‘Master Link’ universal connection point for connectors or textiles that can withstand forces from 360 degrees, numerous rigging and work situations can be made safer and simpler. Weighing less than a connector, they can be carried easily on a harness and attached in seconds. Perfect for lifelines, rescue, stretcher management, treecare, etc. They combine beautifully with DMM Revolver locksafe connectors to create a ‘swinging captive eye’ Also, indispensable as component parts of ‘Working at Height’ systems, our anchor rings allow rescue systems to be implimented quickly and safely.
• CE Certified to EN795(b):1996 (Transportable temporary anchor devices)
• CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness
• Surface finish facilitates smooth rope operation
• Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 sealed for corrosion protection
• Recommended for aborist use
• Individually marked for traceability
Variant, Strength WLL, Dimensions, Weight, Cat no
Anchor Ring 26mm, 30kn 6kN, 26mm internal, 39g, R500-26
Anchor Ring 28mm, 30kn 6kN, 28mm internal, 42g, R500-28
Anchor Ring 34mm, 30kn 6kN, 34mm internal, 49g, R500-34
Anchor Ring 40mm, 30kn 6kN, 40mm internal, 51g, R500-40
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.