DMM Bat Rigging PlateBe the first to review this product
Small Bat Rigging Plate
Developed with input from professionals in the rescue industry, DMM's new range of Bat Rigging Plates raise the bar in design, performance and strength. Precision machining and heat treatment make them super-strong, light and incredibly versatile. The ‘Bat’ shape minimises height loss in complex rigging scenarios and generous radii allow direct attachment of textiles and rope as well as connectors.
- Four sizes for all rigging configurations
- Textile friendly surfaces with large radii
- Centralised connection point for stable rescuer attachment
- Can be bolted together for '100% redundancy' in system
- CNC machined from high strength heat treated Aluminium
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 sealed for corrosion protection
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G
- Individually marked for traceability
|Small Bat Plate||60kN||12kN||129 x 95 x 10mm||159g||RIG-S-RD|
|Medium Bat Plate||60kN||12kN||189 x 97 x 10mm||247g||RIG-M-BL|
|Large Bat Plate||60kN||12kN||249 x 99 x 10mm||322g||RIG-L-GL|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.