DMM DMM GyroBe the first to review this product
The Gyro is a high strength, compact, durable, and textile friendly pulley. Developed in conjunction with our industry partners, it offers excellent performance in any rigging scenario.
The Gyro range features three models: single sheave; single sheave prusik minding; and dual sheave prusik minding with becket. All feature sealed roller bearings and rope friendly fairleads to maximise efficiency.
DMM iD is built into every Gyro pulley, so the range can be easily integrated into PPE safety management systems.
|Variant||MBS||WLL||Dimensions||Weight||Max Rope Diameter||Cat no|
|Gyro RFID||56kN||10kN||97 x 68 x 31mm||225g||11mm||PUL230-ID|
- Sheave dimensions: diameter = 38mm; width = 15mm;
- Precision engineered for durability and consistent performance
- Compact design reduces system height
- Sealed roller bearings for high efficiency
- Rope friendly fairleads maintain pulley efficiency when used in sub-optimal orientation
- Big bore axles resist side plate leverage
- Conforms to CE EN 12278
- Integrated DMM iD for pain free PPE management
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.