DMM Hitch Climber PulleyBe the first to review this product
Hitch Climber Pulley
From climbing to equipment haul up lines to light weight rigging this tool can carry the leading role. Swinging side plates ensure easy mid-line attachment. The DMM Hitch Climber Pulley is the most popular hitch tending system available and is considered an indispensable pulley
- Triple attachment points for special rigging applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Textile friendly surfaces
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Conforms to all of the following standards: EN 12278:2007, EN 795(b)1997, NFPA 1983(06 ED ) Type L
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.