DMM Hitch Climber Triple Attachment PulleyBe the first to review this product
DMM - Hitch Climber Triple Attachment Pulley
The DMM Triple Attachment Pulley combines the high efficiency of our pulleys with a small three hole rigging plate to give an extremely versatile piece of equipment. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
An integral part of the DMM/Teufelberger ‘Hitch Climber’ set up developed in conjunction with Treemagineers.
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
** This product is also available in a Rapide style, offering an even more efficient version of the popular Hitch Climber Pulley. **
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.