DMM Pinto PulleyBe the first to review this product
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves and fairlead flares of DMM's Pinto Pulley make for an ultra efficient, ‘textile friendly’ environment.
Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor holes or the becket to give numerous work and rescue configurations (Textile attachments can help minimise any torsional build up in closed systems).
An indespensible component of the DMM/Teufelberger CE lanyard system, but equally at home on all other mechanical advantage systems or lifelines.
Comes with minimum fuss, highly efficient Oilite bushings, but is also available with a sealed ball-bearing race making them more effective in some rigging applications
Spacers are available to support the anchor holes when textile connecting elements compress the side plates.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys), EN795(b):1996 (Transportable temporary anchor device) and NFPA G Rating
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Pre lubricated Oilite bearings for ultra smooth operation and minimal maintenance
- Recommended for aborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
|Variant||Strength||WLL||Rope Diameter||Dimensions||Weight||Cat no|
|Pinto Pulley||50kN||8kN||max 13mm||93 x 45 x 35mm||111g|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.