DMM Shadow QD 5 PackBe the first to review this product
Shadow QD 5 Pack
DMM Shadow Quickdraw; The bent gate version of the classic sport climbing biner, the Shadow forms the rope clipping end of the quickdraw. The inside of the biner has a deep basket to ensure that the rope is guided towards the spine for added safety.
This is a truly excellent biner with I-Beam construction, and a superb combination of function, weight and strength. It is available either on its own or as part of the Shadow Quickdraw.
The Shadow Quickdraw comes with a neat, injection-moulded keeper at the rope end biner. Aside from protecting the webbing from abrasion, this keeps the biner locked down and correctly aligned, ensuring easy clipping and optimum loading.
- Classic sport climbing bent gate biner
- Superb clipping action from new Alpha bent gate
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Clean nose profile to reduce snagging
- Available as the Shadow Quickdraw with vari-width Nylon tape in 12cm, 18cm and 25cm lengths
- Injection-moulded keeper on quickdraw ensuring the biner is easy to clip and correctly aligned, and that the webbing is protected from abrasion
- Strength (Gate Closed): 24kn
- Strength (Gate Open): 10kn
- Strength (Minor Axis): 9kn
- Gate Opening: 25mm
- Rope-bearing surface: 9.6mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.