Exped BoB Haul Bag 70LBe the first to review this product
BoB - Beast of Burden. It's all in the name: indestructible "workhorse" haulbag with roll-top closure for a vertical world. Reliable and durable helper for rope access technicians. The BoB 70 is ideal for hauling two 100 m ropes (for abseiling 100 m distances). These packs offer good weather protection with minimal seams and lap-felled seam construction.
- Virtually unbreakable 1000 D fabric with massive coatings on both faces.
- Fold and roll closure is ideal for these bags: easy handling combined with weatherproof performance.
- Stand upright due a stiff base and fabric: simple loading and unpacking.
- Removable hipbelt.
- Padded shoulder straps of 1000 D Cordura nylon, incl. sternum strap. Shoulder straps are removable.
- Simple yet effective suspension system.
- Top compression strap
- 8 Haul loops (anchor points for ropes and belts).
- Internal pocket with zipper closure.
- Light grey or blue interior coating for good visibility of contents.
- Both BoB sizes are ideal as climbing haul bags.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.