Exped Orion IIIBe the first to review this product
The Orion offers the space of a tunnel tent in a fully freestanding design! Dual doors and vestibules add comfort, storage space and enhance ventilation. The perfect expedition tent.
Perfect aerodynamics: with internal poles sleeves concealed beneath the rainfly. Orion stays taut, repels wind and prevents snow buildup. Numerous guyline loops on the pole sleeves keep Orion stable in any condition.
Condensation is kept to a minimum with opposed doors, windows and vents that offer incredible airflow through direct venting and a chimney draft effect. The suspended canopy design ensures ample space between the fly and canopy.
Freestanding Orion pitches without stakes and is easily moved to any suitable spot. To clean, just lift overhead and shake out.
- Quick and easy to pitch thanks to color coded poles that glide into matched, continuous sleeves and easy to use adjustable tension pockets.
- Easy handling day or night, zippers have color coded, reflective and glow-in-the-dark pulls that can be easily operated with one hand.
- Both canopy doors are large enough to allow two campers to sit side by side.
- Ventilation hoods protect both doors.
- Canopy can be used alone, simply by detaching its ring and toggle system.
- Functional layout: Two large vestibules and entrances offer storage spaces that are accessed easily, even from within a sleeping bag. The canopy height is generous enough to sit out days of foul weather. Mesh pockets and the pre-mounted gearloft keep personal items within easy reach and organised.
- Capacity (persons): 3
- Shape: Dome
- Measurement Inner Liner: 160 x 220 x 130 cm
- Vestibule: 2
- Entrances: 2
- Vents: 2
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 5 Years
Weight / pack size
- min: 3,35 kg
- Shipping weight: 3,7 kg
- Setup: Inner tent/flysheet together
- Inner Liner can be set up separately: Yes
- Fly can be set up separately: Yes
- Material: 40 D ripstop polyester, PU coated, factory seam taped
- Water Column: 3000 mm
- Material: 30 D ripstop polyester, 20 D No-See-Um mosquito mesh
- Material Floor: 70 D taffeta nylon (10’000 mm water column)
- Water Column, Floor: 10000 mm
- Mosquito Net in Entrance: Yes
- Mosquito Net coverable: Yes
- Material: DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm and 9.6 mm TH72M
- Number: 3
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.