Exped Venus III Deluxe PlusBe the first to review this product
Venus III Deluxe Plus
Pure luxury! Huge vestibules with a total of 3 doors offer heaps of space for gear and shelter on rainy days. The tent and vestibules are covered by a footprint in tub-design to keep things dry and clean. The canopy features a removable gear loft that keeps personal items off the ground. More storage space is found in the mesh pocket and the vestibule organizer.
- The huge vestibule has the space required to sit out rainy days with no fear of claustrophobia. Nothing stands in the way of a delicious dinner for three seated at a camping table.
- The section of the tub footprint near the side entrance can be rolled back. This prevents rain from accumulating on the footprint when the entrance is open. This space is ideal to place gear like muddy boots.
- External flat pole sleeves that are sealed at one end and adjustable pole end tension pockets allow for quick and simple setup of this large tent. The low profile pole sleeves also reduce wind and rain resistance of the structure.
- Storm proof: Numerous pre-mounted Dyneema guylines are attached and packed in “Cord Stuffsacks“. Guyline loops attached to the pole sleeve keep Venus III DLX Plus taut and secure, even in the roughest weather.
- Pockets and a gear loft in the canopy keep pesonal items organised at all times. A large mesh organizer found on the vestibule wall also keeps all kinds of personal items within easy reach.
- A drain above the side entrance prevents rain from dripping into the vestibule when the door is opened.
Rainfly: 40 D Ripstop Polyester, PU coated, 1500 mm water column, flame retardant (CPAI-84)
Canopy: 20 D No-See-Um Mosquito Mesh Polyester, 1500 mesh/square inch, flame retardent (CPAI-84) 30 D Ripstop Polyester, flame retardant (CPAI-84)
Floor: 70 D Taffeta Nylon, PU coated, 10'000 mm water column, flame retardant (CPAI-84)
Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL 10.25 mm TH72M Aluminum, DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm TH72M Aluminum
Capacity: 2 Persons — 3 Persons
Dimensions: 235 × 160 × 150 cm
Canopy area: 3.80 m²
Vestibule Area: 4.60 m²
Min. Weight: 4.70 kg
Max. Weight: 6.25kg
Packed size: 60 × 26 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.