Gerber Paraframe 1Be the first to review this product
There is a simplicity to this knife that relates as much to function as it does to form. Its a breeze to open.
The clip point blade configuration is ideal for cutting in close quarters.
There's more air than metal so its quite lightweight and quite easy to keep clean.
Clip a Paraframe into your pocket, and you're fully equipped to take care of business.
- Overall Length: 178 mm (7")
- Blade Length: 77 mm (3 1/8")
- Closed Length: 105 mm (4 1/8")
- Weight: 74 g
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Fine
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
- Frame lock handle design
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Titanium nitrade-coated blade
Paraframe 1 - Serrated
The mid-sized member of the Paraframe™ family, this knife has a 3-in. clip-point blade that's contained within an innovative, lightweight frame-lock handle.
- Partially serrated blade is forged from high-grade surgical stainless steel
- Handle is cut from 314-grade stainless steel with an ergonomic design that makes it lightweight and strong
- Non-reflective black titanium nitrate finish on both blade and handle
- Frame lock holds the blade securely in place
- Design allows smooth, easy 1-handed opening
- Features a stainless-steel pocket clip for quick access
|Knife blade type||Partially serrated|
|Number of blades||1|
|Max blade length (in.)||3 inches|
|Closed length||4.1 inches|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
|Blade construction||Stainless steel|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.