Grivel K10G Clepsidra Twin GateBe the first to review this product
K10G Clepsydra Twin Gate
The main problem with the belay carabiner on the harness has always been to keep it in the correct position both with and without the rope. Same problem in rappelling.
Grivel has designed a totally new carabiner where a simple second wire gate isolates the belay loop and keeps the proper orientation even with the carabiner door open.
To place the Clepsydra is a totally automatic and intuitive operation.
- Bomb proof twingate patented system
- Second wire gate isolating the belay loop for belaying or rappelling
- Closed belay loop even with the carabiner’s door open
- Totally automatic operation
- Rounded and large surface for rope and belay loop
- Hot drop forged
weight: 89 g / 3,1 oz
|CE - UIAA
|YES||117 mm.||73 mm.||24 mm.||22 kN||8 kN||9 kN||3.1 oz.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.