Helios 2.0 Men's Trail Running Shoe
Give your feet the weight of air with the super light Helios 2.0 from La Sportiva, a minimalist construction, sublime breathability and ergonomic mid-sole cushioning make this featherweight trail runner an ideal choice for a low drop all-arounder on short to medium distances.
Leaving your feet cool and fresh is a lightweight HyDrain Airmesh upper design, that feels gentle moulded around your foot with added microfibre support at the toes and heel.
The combination of a low drop and super flexible sole make this lightweight trail runner dynamically responsive and super sensitive on technical terrains.
Upper / HyDrain Mesh, Wicking EVA AirMesh, HF TPU Lacing Harness & Microfiber toe/heel support
Drop / 4mm (15mm heel to 11mm toe)
Mid-Sole / MorphoDynamic Molded MEMlex Cushion Platform (EVA)
Sole / FriXion AT with VA Wave Groves
Fit / Medium to Wide
Weight / 237g
- Fast lacing system for easy on and off functionality
- HyDrain mesh upper for maximum breathability and fast drainage
- Integral gusseted tongue and new heel cup design for a buttery soft feel
- Polyurethane toe caps protect feet and uppers
- Mesh linings wick moisture to help keep feet comfortable
- Injection-molded 2mm EVA midsoles offer lightweight cushioning without reducing the responsive feel; 4mm heel-to-toe drop encourages a more natural foot strike
- Shaped FriXion® AT rubber outsoles of the La Sportiva Helios shoes offer increased traction and a great feel