La Sportiva Miura VS WomensBe the first to review this product
Miura is synonymous with hard climbing.
From freeing hard aid lines to sending cutting-edge boulder problems, the La Sportiva Women's Miura VS Vibram XS Grip2 Climbing Shoe has been there, done that, and will gladly do it all over again. The aggressive shape and sticky Vibram rubber combine with the Slingshot rand and Powerhinge system to produce a shoe that crushes super steep routes and technical face climbs with equal aplomb. Even better, you can crank down the triple hook-and-loop straps when it's time to get serious and quickly pop the shoes off after your burn.
• Durable leather uppers with a Dentex lining provide comfort and a snug fit (lined leather shoes can stretch up to a half size depending on how tight you fit them)
• Women-specific last shape is deigned to better fit narrow foot profiles
• Triple hook-and-loop straps lock your foot into the shoe and provide easy on and off between burns
• Vibram XS Grip2 sticky rubber provides secure traction on a wide range of rock types, angles, and plastic
• High asymmetrical curvature and an aggressive downturned profile allow the Miura VS to excel on steep terrain and toe into precision pockets
• Slingshot rand and Powerhinge system provide the edging power required for dime edges and technical face climbs
• LaspoFlex midsole with P3 Power Platform Technology helps the shoe retain its aggressive shape even after a long winter in the bouldering gym
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.