Men's Hiking Boot
Get more innovation and comfort out of your hiking boots with 360-degree breathability, terrain versatility and balanced stability and cushioning in the lightweight and waterproof Stream GTX from La Sportiva. Ideal for adventures from day walks, hiking, weekend treks and travelling, with light to medium loads.
An airy abrasion-resistant mesh upper will take the weight off your feet without comprising protection and last, durability is additionally added to high wear zones with Techlite toe and heel caps. Around the ankle this lightweight construction provides security and gentle comfort, adding stability and giving you confidence in challenging conditions.
Beneath your feet Gore-Tex Surround and Nano-cell 2.0 technology work together in delivering the ultimate breathability in a waterproof hiking boot, forcing moisture and fresh air flow through aeration channels in the mid-sole.
A sensitive and responsive flex atop of the aggressive Vibram XS Trek tread translates to power and control on the ground with an ease of use over a variety of terrains. Control your steep ascents and descents with La Sportiva's Impact Brake System and STB control heel to mid-sole support.
- WEIGHT: 409g (half pair)
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant mesh, Nano-Cell™ 2.0 & PU TechLite toe and heel
- LINING: Gore-Tex® Surround™
- MIDSOLE: 5mm Ortholite Insole, Compression Molded EVA, TPU inserts & Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels
- SOLE: Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ & Frixion® Blue
- LAST: Tempo2
• Durable abrasion resistant mesh upper provides protection while Nano Cell 2.0 structure provides maximum breathability
• Nano Cell 2.0 Technology works with Gore-Tex® Surround™ aeration channels within the footbed and midsole
• STB control system integrates Gore-Tex® Surround™ ventilation outlets and provides a comfortable, snug fitting, and stable boot
• Vibram® XS Trek with Impact Brake System™ sole provides traction and grip