Lowe Alpine Aeon ND20 WomensBe the first to review this product
Aeon ND 20 Womens
Trekking, Climbing and Hiking Day Pack
Let your passion for adventure take you everywhere with the versatility, a lightweight and technical performance of the Aeon ND 20L from Lowe Alpine, a multi-activity daypack you can take anywhere you go. The combination of a supportive and comfortably functional Flexion Harness with plenty of ventilation and a lightweight material construction won't hold you back while you're hiking, climbing, trekking, travelling, day tripping or mountaineering.
Contouring perfectly to the wearer's body, the Flexion™ harness is an ultra-thin, low profile harness. This ensures the pack is comfortable even when it's loaded with heavy gear, by spreading the load of the pack evenly across the shoulders.
Air-Contour Back System
The Air Contour is a highly ventilated, full- contact back system. It offers a stable, body-hugging & supportive fit that still allows air circulation reducing the build-up of perspiration on the back.
The Multi-Lock™ attachment system allows you to fix all styles of helmet, walking poles and ice axes to the pack with ease. The Multi-Lock™ makes the Aeon a truly versatile multi-activity pack.
Materials: 100 D x 210 D Taslan Dobby / TriShield
Back length sizing: 36–46cm
Capacity: 20 L
- Fully adjustable AirContour harness system
- Aerated and super breathable flexion shoulder straps and hip belt
- Hip belt pockets with stretch mesh
- Fastenable chest strap
- Compression straps
- Tri-Shield; Ripstop, enhanced durability and weather resistance
- Easy reach stretch side pockets
- Front stretch mesh stash pocket
- Hydration Bladder compatible
- Multi-function tool loops, (Ice axes, hiking poles etc)
- External gear loops for fastening equipment to the pack
- Internal security pocket
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Sternum strap with whistle
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.