Aeon ND 20 Womens
Trekking, Climbing and Hiking Day Pack
Let your passion for adventure take you everywhere with the versatility, a lightweight and technical performance of the Aeon ND 20L from Lowe Alpine, a multi-activity daypack you can take anywhere you go. The combination of a supportive and comfortably functional Flexion Harness with plenty of ventilation and a lightweight material construction won't hold you back while you're hiking, climbing, trekking, travelling, day tripping or mountaineering.
Contouring perfectly to the wearer's body, the Flexion™ harness is an ultra-thin, low profile harness. This ensures the pack is comfortable even when it's loaded with heavy gear, by spreading the load of the pack evenly across the shoulders.
Air-Contour Back System
The Air Contour is a highly ventilated, full- contact back system. It offers a stable, body-hugging & supportive fit that still allows air circulation reducing the build-up of perspiration on the back.
The Multi-Lock™ attachment system allows you to fix all styles of helmet, walking poles and ice axes to the pack with ease. The Multi-Lock™ makes the Aeon a truly versatile multi-activity pack.
Materials: 100 D x 210 D Taslan Dobby / TriShield
Back length sizing: 36–46cm
Capacity: 20 L
- Fully adjustable AirContour harness system
- Aerated and super breathable flexion shoulder straps and hip belt
- Hip belt pockets with stretch mesh
- Fastenable chest strap
- Compression straps
- Tri-Shield; Ripstop, enhanced durability and weather resistance
- Easy reach stretch side pockets
- Front stretch mesh stash pocket
- Hydration Bladder compatible
- Multi-function tool loops, (Ice axes, hiking poles etc)
- External gear loops for fastening equipment to the pack
- Internal security pocket
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Sternum strap with whistle