Mont Neon Hydronaute XT Down HoodieBe the first to review this product
Camino Trek 40:50L
Men's Hiking Pack
Trek the trail, hike the ridge and reach the summit. Whatever route you take, you will want the AirZone Trek backpack with you for the long haul. Designed to put comfort first, the AirZone back system does exactly that - makes carrying comfortable. With a reduction in contact mesh there is an increase in breathability and ventilation and that means simply less of that sweaty back feeling. With the AdaptiveFit hipbelt your stability over rough ground is also sorted.
Finally, the weather might be on your side and your requirements could be minimal but being prepared is key and so with two compartments, hipbelt pockets and large stretch mesh side pockets you can always throw in that extra layer ‘just in case’ and plenty of food and drink, all the essentials to make sure that the hiking experience is only hard on the uphill.
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Extendible lid to increase volume by an extra 10 litres
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Hipbelt pockets
- Ice axe loop
- Key clip
- Lower compartment with divider panel
- Lower side compression can be routed inside or outside bottle pocket
- Rain cover
- Secure internal lid pocket
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Side compression straps
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Versatile SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage
- Zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Capacity: 40 + 10lt
- Dimensions: 68 x 30 x 30cm
- Weight: 1.53kg
- Back System: Fixed AirZone
- Back Length: Reg: 46cm / Large: 51cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.