Lowe Alpine Diran ND 50:60 WomensBe the first to review this product
DIRAN ND 50:60 BACKPACK
Lowe Alpine has updated the iconic Diran and it packs a punch!
The new women's Diran ND50-60 features the all-new V-TRAX™ back-length adjustment system, super comfortable and easy to set up. Just open the loop pad under the top shoulder straps & slide to your desired length.
Great for adjusting the pack on the fly!
This pack was designed with a female hiker/traveller in mind, featuring a larger hip Belt and pockets, and a shorter back length. The AdaptiveFit waist belt will help you handle the weight of the pack with ease.
On your next full day to multi-day hiking trip this pack will provide great comfort, maximum support with a heavy load, and even rain cover to cope with varying weather conditions.
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Large zippered front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Additional daisy chain lash points that allow you to add items to outside of pack
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers
- Lower entry access
- Raincover Included
- Hydration Bladder compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Load-lifting handle
- 2 compartments with zip out divider
- Stowable ice axe loops
- Inside / outside lower compression on mesh side pockets
- Accessory straps
- Removable hip belt for transport
- Fabric: 420D Dobby and 450D PW / HydroShield
- Volume: 50+10 litres
- BACK SYSTEM: V-TRAX™
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Back length: 14-18” / 36-46cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.