Lowe Alpine Strike 18Be the first to review this product
Lightweight Multi-Use Day Pack
The Lowe Alpine Strike 18 backpack is always ready for action. Built an Adaptive fit harness and Air-Contour design, the Strike 18 reduces surface-area contact between your back and the pack, keeping your back dry and comfortable; work, run, climb and hike with the Lowe Alpine Strike 18 on your back.
The fabric is nylon 6.6 mini ripstop fabric, providing durability and abrasion resistance. Side compression straps reduce internal volume for stability and ultimate comfort. For the cycling commuter a bike light can be attached to the bottom of the pack.
- AdaptiveFit hip belt allows you to customize the fit for greater comfort and pack support and less pack-bounce when you're moving fast
- Air-Contour foam back reduces surface-area contact between your back and the pack for greater air flow and less sweat
- Adjustable bungee chest strap allows you to further customize the fit for additional comfort and support
- Tear-drop shape helps keep the pack stable as you make your way through the obstacle course of life
- Reinforced compression straps add to pack stability and a more streamlined profile
- Perforated shoulder harness contributes to greater ventilation, reduced sweat, and increased comfort
- Large diagonal opening allows for easy packing and unpacking
- Easy-access top pockets keep keys and valuables at your fingertips
- 210D nylon and 6.6 mini ripstop nylon means durability at light weight
- Front zippered pocket with rain-protective zip housing allows for fast access to maps and snacks without everything getting wet in the process
- Stretch side mesh pockets allow for easy access to snacks, cameras, and water bottles
- Trekking pole fastenings provide a secure attachment for gear
- 2 lash points for securing gear (helmet, harness, jacket) without sacrificing internal storage space
Dimensions: 46 x 28 x 25cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.