Marmot Tungsten 2PBe the first to review this product
Truly a backpacker’s tent: the Tungsten blends durability, roominess and intuitive livable designs to create a tent that will log mile after mile with you. Dual doors allow easy entry and exit with vestibule storage space around both doors. Footprint included.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Footprint Included
- Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
- Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded Easy Pitch Clips, Poles and Fly
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles
DAC tent poles are created from a unique alloy making them lighter and stronger than other aluminum poles.
Tent Floor Fabric68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
Tent Canopy Fabric40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
Tent Fly Fabric68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R
Tent Vestibule Area(s)9.8 sq ft, 0.90 sq m | 5.2 sq ft, 0.48 sq m
Tent Floor Area32 sq ft, 3.0 sq m
Tent Dimensions41 x 54 x 88in, 104 x 137 x 224cm
Tent Pole Data3 / DAC Press-Fit 9.0mm / Velocity 8.5mm
Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly)4lbs 13oz (2211g)
Tent Max Weight5lbs 4oz (2400g)
Why do we encourage proper care of our clothing and gear?
Because you have invested in (or are thinking about investing in) one of the most technically advanced pieces of apparel or equipment you'll ever own and we want to make sure you have the information you need to protect and care for your purchase. Proper care assures you will optimize the performance of your Marmot product and maximize its service-life.
- If necessary, use a sponge and warm water to clean your tent. If the entire tent requires cleaning, wash in a large bathtub of cold water, but do not soak the tent for an extended period of time.
- Do not use hot water, bleach, dishwashing soap or detergent to wash the tent. If needed, a mild, non-detergent based soap can be used to clean the tent.
- Do not use a washing machine or dryer to clean your tent. This can remove the waterproof coating.
- To dry the tent, either pitch it in the shade, or hang it on a line to dry. Be sure the tent is completely dry before storing it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.