Mont Austral JacketBe the first to review this product
Tried and tested. The Austral is a traditional, all-purpose 3/4 length bushwalking rain jacket that is equally practical around town or travelling. Featuring a three piece storm hood with multi point adjustments, a triple storm flap system to protect the front zip from down pours and a waist draw-cord adjustment that is neatly concealed away in the lower front pockets reducing potential snag points. Tested in the worst imaginable conditions, the mid weight Hydronaute 3 layer fabric offers outstanding breathability and waterproofness while being durable enough to withstand the long-term use of heavy backpacks and offering a high level of pin-hole resistance making it an ideal choice for bushwalking.
- Made from classic Hydronaute 3 layer waterproof breathable fabric
- 100% windproof
- A traditional ¾ length bushwalking jacket
- Three piece storm hood with multi point adjustment and wire visor
- Ykk #5 front zip with dual sliders can be opened from either end
- Dual front storm flaps with Prym Aqua stud closures
- Under zip flap
- External chest pocket with YKK WR zip
- Waist drawcord with adjustment cleverly consealed inside pocket flaps
- Lower cargo pockets with laminated pleats
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Sewn with Hydrophobic Epic thread
- Multiple bar-tacks for enhanced durability on high stress points like zips and pocket flaps
- 100% factory seam sealed
- Relaxed fit
- Weight 730 gms (MD)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.