Mont Power Dry Zip Polo L/SBe the first to review this product
When you’re out on a powder mission on one of those freezing Niseko mornings you need a base layer that will keep you warm and dry. The men’s Power Dry zip polo features a front zip opening with close fitting high collar making it a great base layer for those icy days out on skis. The sleeves incorporate wide cuffs with thumb loops.The Patented Bi-component construction facilitates rapid wicking of moisture to the surface where it is widely dispersed and dries rapidly. It’s treated with Polygiene a permanent anti odour technology that minimises the growth of odour causing bacteria making it an ideal choice for multiday trips. An athletic fit minimises weight and bulk while contrast flat stitched seams offer greater durability and comfort making this an ideal base layer for any adventure activity.
- Made from rapid drying Polartec Power Dry with superior wicking action
- Patented Bi-component knit construction optimises moisture transfer and drying
- Polygiene odour resistant technology provides permanent odour protection
- Front zip opening with high collar
- Wide cuffs with thumb loop slots
- Contrast flat stitched seams for enhanced strength and comfort
- Anatomical shaped hemline
- Seams removed from shoulder to reduce pressure points
- Easy care
- Athletic fit
- Weight 255 gms (MD)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.