Moon Phat Boy FingerboardBe the first to review this product
Phat Boy Fingerboard
Finger strength is what sets great climbers apart from merely good climbers. Ultimately it is your fingers that keep you in contact with the rock and therefore they will be the limiting factor in what you can achieve. Neglect them at your peril.
The Moon Phat Boy is the latest addition to the Moon Fingerboard family. With a good selection of larger holds the Phat Boy is the perfect choice for climbers starting to train finger and arm strength. The Phat Boy has the same layout as the Moon Fingerboard, but the holds are deeper offering a training tool that beginners as well as advanced climbers will be able to hold on and train effectively without putting themselves at risk of injury.
- A versatile fingerboard for climbers of all levels
- Similar in layout to the Moon Fingerboard but with larger, easier to grip holds
- Good array of larger holds: 2 x full joint finger edges, 2 x incut fingerjugs, 2 x two finger pockets, 4 x four finger pockets and 2 different types of slopers
- Tapered from top to bottom to give forearm clearance
- Fits neatly above most doorways
- Fitting instructions included
- Dimensions: 68cm x 14cm x 4cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.