One Planet Bushlite -7 700 LoftBe the first to review this product
One Planet - Bush Lite -7 Sleeping Bag - DWR Down
A One Planet classic, this tapered rectangular bag sets the standard for bushwalking. If you are a warm sleeper, wear clothes to bed or do most of your walking in warmer conditions, then the Bush Lite -7 will be the bag for you.
- The more relaxed fit adds wriggle room and versatility.
- The vertical baffle system reduces the movement of air and down, preventing cold spots.
- Pertex® Endurance fabric gives excellent breathability and water resistance at minimum weight.
- Filled with One Planet's water-repellent DWR DOWN; choose between 700+ or 800+ loft.
- The highly breathable, 15-denier Vapour Vent inner saves weight and adds luxury.
- Three-dimensional hood and foot increase comfort and warmth.
- The 3D neck muff and twin draft tubes on the zip keep warm air in.
- Zips can be opened fully for more versatility.
- The removable pillow slip solves the ‘camping pillow’ dilemma.
- Available in regular and large sizes.
One Planet DWR DOWN
Down is the best insulation for lightweight camping gear due to its loft, compressibility and durability. However, this golden fibre has a failing: its ability to insulate drastically decreases when it is wet.
The solution is now here — DWR DOWN. This down has been selected to meet our rigorous standards, with a durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment applied after the cleaning and sorting process.
The benefits of DWR DOWN are:
- It absorbs less water in damp conditions.
- It retains higher loft (insulation) in damp conditions.
- It dries faster.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.