One Planet Sac -1Be the first to review this product
The Sac -1 is the workhorse of the Sac series: with a -1 comfort limit, it is at home in-house or in the outhouse! This easy-care sleeping bag is designed for general use.
The Sac is not as simple as its name suggests. It features the latest in sleeping bag technology: Thermolinkfill; lightweight, breathable Vapour Vent fabric; a comfortable, efficient, tapered rectangular shape and all the technical features you expect from a One Planet bag.
- Tapered rectangular shape gives extra room and versatility.
- Light, compact and durable Thermolink fill.
- Uses strong, highly breathable 30-denier Vapour Vent for inner and outer fabric.
- Three-dimensional hood and foot increase comfort and warmth.
- The 3D neck muff and twin draft tubes on the zip keep warm air in.
- Bi-directional zips allow you to vent your feet or zip the bag to others in the One Planet range.
- Available in regular and large sizes.
All One Planet synthetic bags use Thermolink, our new fabulous fill. This gives a massive 15 per cent increase in warmth when tested to the European standard, meaning we can make our bags 200-300 grams lighter. Thermolink is a bonded fibre, with the fibre blanket linked throughout its thickness. This makes it strong and eliminates the need for sewn-through stitching, as well as the accompanying heat loss.
The synthetic range is made in China due to manufacturing constraints in the Melbourne factory.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.