Ortlib Back Roller Classic pairBe the first to review this product
Back Roller Classic (pair)
A good set of panniers can be an investment that sets you up for many years of happy load hauling. Keep your eyes peeled and you'll see plenty of Ortlieb's Back Rollers on both commuters and grizzled tourists. There's a reason for their ubiquity - they're bloody good.
The Back Roller Classics take their name from the way they close. They roll up, with a single clip and strap holding them shut. It's basic, but it works very well, the roll prevents water from getting through while allowing enough slack to accomodate larger loads. Total capacity for the pair is 40 litres, which is about as much as you'd want to be carrying.
Where they really score is in the ease of use. The top hooks open and close when you lift the carry handle, which makes attaching and removing them easy as. The retaining hook at the bottom is easily moved on an elliptical track to suit your rack, as are the top hooks. It's simple and pleasant to use.
- Release handle for mounting and releasing the QL1 system
- 3M Scotchlite side reflectors
- Buckles at the top or for attching the shoulder strap
- Additional closure with buckle and D-ring
- QL1 bar for quick fastening and release
- Edge protector with slots for mounting the ORTLIEB carrying system
- Adjustable anchoring hook for providing lateral movement of the bag
- Shoulder strap with padding for comfortable carrying or for fixing to the hook
- Comes as a pair
- Size: 42 x 32 x 17cm
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight: 1750g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.