Outdoor Research Alti GlovesBe the first to review this product
OR U Alti Gloves
The warm, tough and durable Alti Gloves™ excel at technical climbing in severe cold. The shells are waterproof, and the palms are designed to resist abrasion caused by rappelling. Stretch panels on the knuckles give you greater mobility when gripping holds, and the combination Moonlite Pile fleece and PrimaLoft® One liner keep your digits warm all the way to the summit.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.2 / 316 L
- GORE-TEX® insert
- Removable liner
- GORE® PrimaLoft® One insulation- 100g in shell, 170g in liner
- Durable AlpenGrip® palm
- Hybrid leather fourchette construction on palm
- Nylon ripstop liner
- Moonlite Pile fleece liner palm
- Pre-curved construction
- ToughTek™ LT tabs prevent slipping
- Heat pack pockets on back of liner hand
- SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch Fabric- GORE-TEX® insert, Oxford nylon and soft shell fabric // nylon ripstop liner
GORE-TEX® Apparel built with GORE-TEX® is waterproof and breathable, making it perfect for athletic activity in inclement weather.
Moonlite Pile A warm, high-loft pile with a soft interior and abrasion-resistant face.
Pittards® Armortan®: A durable, water-repellent leather offering superior grip and excellent dexterity in all weather conditions.
PrimaLoft® One Water-resistant, siliconized microfiber insulation that mimics the loft and compressibility of down but remains warm when wet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.