Outdoor Research Cirque Jacket WomensBe the first to review this product
Spring conditions and long days of the summer equinox offer the prime opportunity to tackle alpine objectives. The Cirque™ blocks out the omnipresent wind atop a high ridge and the weather-resistance to protect in the event of unexpected precip. Fully featured, this jacket offers comfort and convenience without unnecessary, weighty excess.
- Double-weave 273 g/m2 stretch woven fabric
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; key-clip attachment in left hand pocket; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Dual-pull hem adjustments
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Air permeability rated at 2.2CFM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.