Outdoor Research Foray JacketBe the first to review this product
The lightweight Foray Jacket provides solid protection when a downpour sets in for the long haul. Waterproof and extremely breathable GORE-TEX® fabric shrugs off the wear-and-tear of the trail, while TorsoFlo™ side zippers allow poncho-style ventilation when body heat needs to escape. This jacket works as hard as you do, but packs down tight once the weather breaks.
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Fully Adjustable Hood
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Water-Resistant and Two Way-Separating Front Zipper
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Drawcord Hem
- Double-Sliding TorsoFlo™ Hem-to-Bicep Zippers
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Fully Seam Taped
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 2.5L, 100% polyester 50D with Paclite® Technology
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 16.3oz / 463g (L)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.