Outdoor Research Furio JacketBe the first to review this product
The men's Furio Jacket™ is a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total stormproof protection. The lightweight, breathable 70D GORE-TEX® fabric sheds the elements and expels internal moisture, while the rugged GORE-TEX® Pro fabric adds reinforcement to the shoulders and sides. The fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep side zips offer ventilation when the going gets steep and your body temperature begins to climb.
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 19.5 / 552 L
- Hybrid construction
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Zippered chest pockets; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem Fabric- 100% Nylon, 3L GORE-TEX® fabric- 70D Pro shoulders and upper sleeve panel; 70D GORE-TEX® body
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.