Petzl Corax HarnessBe the first to review this product
CORAX is the multi-purpose harness par excellence. It comes in two sizes, so adapts to all user shapes. Its comfort and ease of use make it suitable for a wide range of users for climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata.
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities
- Frame Construction Technology optimally distributes pressure and ensures efficient ventilation
- Ventilated waistbelt, and pressure points lined with soft, breathable mesh
- Waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- Two rigid equipment loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- Four CARITOOL tool holder slots positioned in strategic spots do not get in the way of user
- Green belay loop easily identifies the connection point for the belay device
Material(s) : high-strength polyester webbing, perforated closed cell foam, woven polyester mesh
Certification(s) : CE, EN 12 277 type C, UIAA 105
Size : 1
- Weight : 490 g
- Waist belt : 60-90 cm
- Leg loop : 48-58 cm
- Size : 2
- Weight : 530 g
- Waist belt : 75-105 cm
- Leg loop : 56-68 cm
Made in : MY
Guarantee : 3 years
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.