Petzl Cordex Belay/Abseiling GlovesBe the first to review this product
Save your hands from nasty rope burn and grimy dirt with the Petzl Cordex Belay/Rappel Glove. This double-layer leather glove features a breathable stretch nylon back for moisture control on sweltering crag days, and an ergonomic cut for full dexterity when feeding rope. The hook-and-loop neoprene cuff features a carabiner hole, so you can attach the Cordex to your harness after your buddy finishes flailing on his project.
- Durable, double-layer goat leather protects palms, fingertips and the crotches between thumbs and index fingers
- Stretchy, abrasion-resistant mesh backs enhance fit and breathability for comfort
- Neoprene cuffs, with hook-and-loop? wrap closures, secure gloves around wrists
- Reinforced carabiner holes at cuffs let you clip gloves to a harness or stored them on a belt
- Articulated, anatomic cut provides natural fit
- With the durability of work glove and dexterity of driving glove, the Cordex can be used for all types of rope work
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.