Petzl Micro SwivelBe the first to review this product
Petzl - Micro Swivel
Compact openable swivel designed for attachment to a locking carabiner, to avoid twisting of lanyards and to allow correct positioning of devices. Its design without bearings allows it to turn freely when not loaded and to stop moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position.
- Designed for attachment to a locking carabiner:
- attachment point for a locking carabiner. This point has a flexible ring that helps hold the carabiner in the major axis position.
- wide opening for easy, semi-permanent installation on a lanyard or device
- Facilitates manipulations:
- avoids twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices
- turns freely when not loaded and stops moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position
- compact, openable assembly reduces bulk and weight of component systems
- Material(s): aluminum, plastic
- Weight: 75 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Certification(s): CE, EAC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.