Petzl Reverso 4Be the first to review this product
Ultra-light (59 g) multi-purpose belay/rappel device that regulates the amount of braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition; Reverso mode
This multi-purpose belay/rappel device is ultra-light (59 g, 25 % lighter than the REVERSO 3) and intuitive to use. V-shaped friction channels with asymmetrical lateral grooves adapt the friction to the type of rope for better control (ARC technology: braking control for twin, half and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds with assisted braking.
- minimalist construction
- hot-forged aluminum
- Weight: 59 g
A single device for all rope types:
- effective braking on half and twin ropes ≥ 7.5 mm
- effective braking on single ropes ≥ 8.9 mm
- can belay the leader, one or two seconding climbers and can be used for rappelling
- independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers in Reverso mode
- quick changeovers from Reverso mode to belaying the leader when climbing multi-pitch routes
• V-shaped friction channels:
- increased friction on thin ropes
- friction is adapted for larger diameter ropes
- increases the locking pressure on the ropes in Reverso mode
• Asymmetrically grooved sidewalls:
- increased braking power during a leader or top rope fall or while rappelling
- rope slides smoothly through device when taking up slack
• Carabiner hole allows the loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
• Rope friendly, allows for smooth belaying and rope handling:
- will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used
- separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling
• Intuitive use:
- Reverso mode aluminum attachment point is easy to identify
- keeper cable keeps the device from moving up the rope when belaying and reduces chances of losing the device
- usage diagrams (standard belay and Reverso modes) engraved on device
• Use with symmetrical locking carabiners (Am'D or WILLIAM) to maximize efficiency
Weight: 59 g
Rope compatibility: for use on half ropes & twin ropes ≥ 7.5 mm and single ropes ≥ 8.9 mm
Material: Hot forged aluminum body.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.