Petzl Tibloc AscenderBe the first to review this product
Compact emergency ascender
In a bind, this ultra-lightweight ascender can be used to build hauling systems or as a friction-knot replacement in self-rescue situations. Use with the ULTRALEGERE pulley for an ideal lightweight, compact emergency hauling kit.
• Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
• Can be used as a progress capture device in a hauling system • Small hole at top of the TIBLOC allows a keeper cord to be attached
• Material(s): chrome-plated steel
• Weight: 39 g
• Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm rope with a locking carabiner having a 10 to 12 mm round or oval cross section (Am’D, WILLIAM...)
• Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Guarantee 3 years
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other K2 Base Camp users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.