You can use this lightweight, tough and easily portable solar charger to charge your phone, or as a light for up to 200 hours.
The Waka Waka Power+ is a portable solar charger and light with an inbuilt emergency beacon.
It is compact and provides approximately 200 hours of light per 18hours of charging (depending on conditions).
You can take this hiking or camping.
It has a flip-out stand, so you can place it on a surface to use it as a lamp, or to recharge it during the daytime.
The Power+ also has a hole at the top where you can tie a cord to attach it to your backpack, and the flip-out stand doubles as a larger clip attachment point.
You could also keep it in a mesh pocket of your bag to recharge it as you walk.
Waka Waka light features and specifications
- 70 Lumens (max setting)
- 4 brightness levels 5,10, 20 & 70 Lumen
- up to 200 hours of light
- 12-18 hour solar charging time (or 3 hours from the grid)
- Integrated solar panel
- Flip-out Stand
- Cord attachment point
- SOS emergency beacon integrated into the device
- 7.5 smart watches
- or 3 action cameras
- or 1.5 smartphones
- or 0.5 tablets
- Super-efficient solar panel
- Weight: 180 grams
- USB power in 2.1A
- USB power out 2.1A
- Dimensions: 122x77x16mm
- Colours available: black, yellow
- Safe battery technology
- Deep discharge protection for maximum battery durabiltiy
- 3000mAh LiPo 3.7V 11.1Wh battery
- 1W 22% efficiency SunPower cell
- LED efficiency: 110 Lumens/W
- 2 year warranty